Tuesday 24 June 2014

Jumpsuit Kind of day



Every couple of months I go through obsessive phrases over things and buy them in every style or colour humanly possible (here and here) My jumpsuit and playsuit obsession is quite a healthy one up until I ended up owning 6 or 7 of them. Keep trying to justify the reasoning behind my purchases but I honestly cant think of any. You will see the rest of the items in the coming weeks on here but for now this is one of my favorites for all the right reasons.





This has to be one of my most favorite things among my summer wardrobe. The print, the fabric, the fit and the price was just right. The jumpsuit is from Matalan and it came with a very purse friendly price tag of just £16!!!!!!! I don't normally shop at Matalan but it's safe to say I have been converted.





Jumpsuit - Matalan (sold out online but similar here)
Sandals - Primark
Bag - Primark

What I love most about this jumpsuit is that I can style it and  wear it all year long. We all know how much we love things that be worn in both cold and warm weather so that I can probably be my excuse behind buying this little gem.

 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your jumpsuit. You are very pretty! Kisses!

Unknown said...

Thank you x

Uzo O said...

I'm loving the floral print on this jump suit. I like the way you styled it too. Great pictures. ..

www.styleandbeautylounge.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Loving this!

Kiss, Alena | meet me stylish