Thursday 5 June 2014

Feeling Blue




I'm the sort of person who likes to blend in rather than stand out, but for the past couple of years I have been trying to change this to break out of the mold. Lately I have been surprising my self reaching for colours that I don't normally go for, putting together and clashing prints that I don't normally put together. Which I'm starting to really enjoy.

This dress is one of the things I love the most in my wardrobe. I'm not really a girly girl but I love the edginess in this dress. The cut is perfect and fits like a glove. The back cut out detailing is what adds that extra detailing to this dress. Oh! and the colour is just too perfect. Just can't fault this dress in any way.






 I wanted to keep the outfit simple because this dress it self is quite a statement dress but chose these leopard print shoes because leopard print and cobalt blue is a match made in heaven.

Bought this clutch  from Primark couple of weeks ago and I have used it so many times already (including last post here)
 




Dress - Zara
Shoes & Clutch - Primark
Rings - Various 
Necklace - Topshop

 Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
 





3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a stunning dress that is! I really love the colour and the cut, and the back as well :) gorgeous clutch too :) x
| Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog |

The Fashion Stir Fry said...

The cobalt blue and leopard prints work. Beautiful!

http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

Anonymous said...

Love!

http://malohatbb.blogspot.ru/