Monday 5 August 2013

Birds and the flowers and a little bit of sunshine

It's been too long since I last blogged but I can't seem to find the time and if and when I do, I just don't seem to have the energy. This can only get worse next month because I'm starting a new job!!!!! I'm so excited. I'm going to be training for the first two weeks of September and then I'm going to be traveling quite a lot so how I'm going to find the time to blog is beyond me. 

Trying to catch up on lots of things this month before I start my new job. Spend as much time with the boys, find a nursery for my son, finish all the bits and bobs I started around the house that I never finish, catch up with my blogging and I'm still working because I don't leave my current job till the end of this month. 

Moving on to the outfit, I have wanted this dress ever since I saw it in Zara in the beginning of spring, but it was £49.99 (i think) so I didn't really want to buy it then and when I was ready it was transferred off to a another store. So I never got around to buying it, until I saw it in the sale last month for only £17.99!!! 

It's such a pretty dress. I have wanted to have a pretty cut out dress for ages but never found the right dress. I am a bit picky about what bits the cut outs going to be showing off. Since having my son, I have quite a few stretch marks on my tummy area, so I never found the right dress until this baby came around. I have a wedding next month so this dress will be perfect for that.








 The print is so summery and the cut of this dress is so flattering. As you can see the cut out is very safe and doesn't show off too much flesh and the back of the dress is just a plain high neck back. It's so comfortable to wear. The only thing I am not too happy with is the length if the dress. It's a little bit too long, I'm 5 7' and as you can see even with the wedges it's touching the floor. I was actually hoping to wear this dress with a pair of flat sandals after the wedding, but unless I get it shortened I don't think that will be possible.





 Dress - Zara
Necklace -H&M
Shoes - Primark 

I wanted to keep the styling of this dress very simple, plus with a dress this pretty you don't need to do much styling anyway.

What do you think about this dress?? Are a fan of the cut out dress trend??

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter and Facebook.

xx 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This dress is amazing:) Can't believe you found it for that price! It looks great on you.x Wishing you all the best with your new job:)
xxxx
Stephanie
vidathings.blogspot.com

The Fashion Stir Fry said...

It is a gorgeous dress and the cut is amazing. It also suits you perfectly well, you need nothing else.... Love, love, love it.

Congrtas on the new job. Lots of travelling? Niiice!! That must be exciting :). Good luck in everything.

http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

Unknown said...

I love this dress! it's so romantic and chic!
xoxo
http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

Unknown said...

Lovely look :-) such a cute dress:-) :-) xo Ada

Tabet said...

Hey,
sweet pictures and a great dress! :)
Love
Tabea

http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that dress is amazing, I'm so annoyed that I can't get it, and for only £17!...
Loved this post
KRx
kezeeahrose.blogspot.com