Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Splash Of Colour

Another dress related post! Something about warm weather that makes me want to wear dresses rather than reaching for a pair of shorts or skirts. This one is another favourite of mine. The colours just make me want to jump up and down with joy every time I put this dress on. It's a real mood lifter.

Believe it or not its Primark (limited edition) from about two summers ago and it's still a summer favourite of mine. I even wore this to a wedding (again) with my cobalt blue zara shoes and ASOS clutch.  But I prefer this casual look. I threw on my cord jacket rather than the denim jacket because for some reason this summer I seem to prefer cord and reach for it more often.






I have been after the Zara studded sandal for a while. Don't know why I didn't take the £39.99 plunge. But I'm glad I didn't buy it on impulse because I found these very similar once at M&S for only £29.50. They had it in 2 other colour as well. As much as I was drawn to the coral and gold combo, I had to get these pinky nude once because they seem more practical and can be worn with anything. I've had them for about 2 weeks but been too scared to wear them out because I love them too much and this is the first time I wore them out. They are so comfortable, doesn't cut into your skin and I love the little diamante detail compared to the Zara Gold studs, which I think is a bit in your face. Might even invest in the coral and gold combo when I get paid this month.







Dress- Primark (old)
Shoes -  M&S (shop here)
Satchel - Primark 

What do you think about this outfit? Fan of Summer dresses??

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter and Facebook

 xx


6 comments:

Becky P said...

You look gorgeous! I adore that floral dress and the way you combined it is amazing! Looking gorgeous darling xx

fashionvitae.blogspot.com

Deepali Suryawanshi said...

Beautiful dress! Great photos!
magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in

Dajana Miletic said...

Great dress!

http://dsmithereens.blogspot.com

Susy Valencia said...

Well, I love that dress on you, so I'm glad you didn't go for the shorts! You look lovely!

Lorna Ruane said...

Such a great look! I love everything! The jacket, the dress and the shoes! I NEED those shoes :)

As I really like your style and your blog I have nominated you for the "One Lovely Blog Award," You can find out more details here: http://lcscloset.com/2013/06/21/one-lovely-blog-award/

Have a great weekend,
Lorna. :) xoxo

MN HÄUSER said...

Beautiful and Amazing :)
MNhäuser
http://mnhauser.blogspot.com.es/