Wednesday 24 April 2013

Walk in the park

Seems like Spring is finally here! For how long I don't know. But while it's here I'm adamant that I am going to get the maximum wear out of all my spring/summer clothes! FACT!!

I have had two days off in the week(lush) the weather being this nice was a bonus. Decided to go for a walk in the park to get some well deserved fresh air, while wearing less layers of clothes for a change.

As you know I love my denim. I wear denim shorts through out the year. In winter with leggings or tights and in summer with t-shirts and vest tops but I have never attempted to really dress denim shorts up. Denim shorts are my holiday essentials, may be the reason why I don't tend to make an effort when wearing them. But after depressingly going through some LA street style photographs I thought I ll give it a go. I love how the Los Angelean's style their denim shorts, their styling give it this chic yet casual vibe. Though I don't really know how far I got with creating this chic yet casual look with my styling, I'm glad I gave it a go.





The top I chose is a very light weight see through fabric (not very weather appropriate given it's not that warm but YOLO) I normally wear a vest top underneath but decided against it, not that it makes any difference anyway and went all out with accessories (well more than what I normally wear). I bought these ballet pumps couple of weeks ago from Primark and thought it ll look great with the plain outfit. And my cheap Primark Satchel was a god send because it comes handy when I don't want to carry around my massive bag that I normally carry around.





I had my leather jacket with me just in case but once we started walking it did get quite warm so I didn't really need it. 
I know it's not a great outfit but it's something different to how I would normally wear denim shorts, so I thought I ll share it with everyone.

Shorts- Gap
Top- Zara
Shoes- Primark
Satchel - Primark

What do you think about this outfit? How do you style denim shorts? Let me know what you think.

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram

xx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

nice outfit! congratulations!!

http://somethingchicblog.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! You look beautiful :) I'm following you,want to follow me back?
http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

Unknown said...

Great outfit!

prasanna said...

Very Nice Outfit

Unknown said...

Love it! : ) Lovely make-up too x

http://muffinsandlemonade.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Great top....
magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in