Friday 5 April 2013

Take me away

It's a bit crazy to get so excited about bit of sunshine. But living in England, where weather is so unpredictable you can't really blame anyone can you??

 I have been wanting to wear this outfit since last summer. I bought this skirt from Pull & Bear last summer. But never got a chance to wear it. This skirt is everything I want in a maxi skirt. I have never been able to find a skirt that's long enough for me, ok! I'm not THAT tall (5'6) but the length has never been right. I love the pleats, the pastel colour and the shape of this skirt so much.






Even though it's still not maxi skirt weather, I just couldn't resist it anymore. When it comes to styling I know what I want, I know exactly what works for me and what doesn't. Didn't want to clash my textures, so the top is a sheer fabric to match the skirt. I also didn't want contrasting colours either,so the colours pretty much blends in.

I have matched the brown belt to my shoes. Then matched the chain detailing on the belt, to my chain bracelet (which is a necklace) The only colour pop in this outfit are my lips and bag which I tried to match as well. Sometimes I feel like I think too much into my outfits. Something looking good with something else is just not good enough for me. I go so deep into every small detailing.






You can even style it down for a more casual look with sandals or flat ballet pumps. I will also be wearing this with a darker vest tops when the weather gets warmer:-) 
(I have uploaded more pictures than usual because I love this skirt that much)

Skirt- Pull & Bear (similar here)
Top- Zara (old)
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins (old)
Bag - Primark ( only £4)


Do you love this skirt as much as I do?? Where do you shop for maxi skirts?

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin,Facebook, Instagram or twitter

xx




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely love this skirt! I saw one like it in Vero Moda yesterday and loved the style of it too. I looked for it online and think I found it here > http://www.veromoda.com/vero-moda/skirts/GRACEHWANKLESKIRTKM/10093067,en_GB,pd.html?dwvar_10093067_colorPattern=10093067_PAPAYAPUNCH&forceScope= It comes in other colours too :) Love this post!!

Su nd Chris said...

I love your outfit, and your blog :)
You always look so good!

xx http://fashiontwinstinct.blogspot.de

Unknown said...

love that bracelet :)
hope u can drop by my blog
http://iheartfashion-styleaddict.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

I simply adore that skirt! Lovely outfit dear xx

Fashionvitae.blogspot.com

Marlen Laura said...

it looks wonderful! i like it :))