Sunday 28 April 2013

Spring Love

Today's outfit is nothing special but something I wore when the weather was a bit nicer. I love maxi skirts, specially sheer light weight fabric once like these.

I got this maxi last year from Miss Selfridge, I don't really shop there that often because I think they are a bit overpriced but I do find quite nice reasonably priced bits when they go in to sale. This was one of them. I think the maxi skirt was £39 but I got it for £12. I have been in to Miss Selfridge recently and they have got some amazing, cheap jewellery in sale, prices starting from £3 (better than primark) so pop in and check it out!








 The skirts high waisted, so I opted for a bit loose fitted nude vest top and this cropped laser cut cardigan, which I have had for absolutely ages. Stacked these wooden bangles for a stand out appeal. I bought these couple of years ago from New Look ( I think) and they are still as good. It's not a big trend at the moment but I like something different every now and then.





I have been after this classic Ray Ban style sunglasses for some time. I don't wear sunglasses that often (not that we have any sun to wear them anyway) so I didn't really want to spend quite a lot of money on a original pair of Ray Ban's. When I spotted these in New Look, wait for it £2.50 I was over the moon. With  a £2.50 price tag I didn't really expect much from these to be honest. Just bought them because they are exactly what I have been after. BUT I'm very pleased with the quality and the fit and have been wearing them quite a lot.

Skirt - Miss Selfridge (old)
Top - topshop (old)
Cardigan - GAP (old)
Sandals - Bershka (old)
Necklace - Topshop

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend. My posts haven't been that frequent because I have been too tired to do anything lately, so decided to take little break. Now that I am well rested, my blogging will hopefully get back to normal.

I will also be introducing a new segment to my blog going forward, so keep an eye out for that!:-)

Do you like maxi skirts?? How do you style yours? Would love to hear your thoughts!

Don't forget to add me on Bloglovin, Facebook,Twitter and Instagram :-)

Xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Preciosa la falda!
Saludos
http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

Unknown said...

the outfit is really awesome! like your blog :) www.somethingchicblog.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Cute skirt! :) X missrljstyle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love your maxi skirt! really nice outfit <3
I'm your new blog follower!
If you like, follow my blog
www.blackstarstyle.com
it's about fashion and Diy!
kisses

Izzy said...

Lovley styling with this outfit, and the skirt is lush, I style mine with a simple white vest top as it is floral :) x

Anonymous said...

Deep pink handbag, it's a contemporary bag ideal to suit office workers. You will have actually to press the concept again in accordance with the capacity all the stamps. Usted es posible conseguir el vestido nufactured novia nufactured acuerdo some su tamao. that robust cosmetic favor for a on line business purpose. http://westmichiganparanormalassociation.org/social/profile/Quincy61D

Unknown said...

Love the skirt! :)

missdiana89.blogspot.com