Tuesday 2 April 2013

Spring is in the air


Finally saw a glimpse of spring and I'm so excited! I have had way too many chocolates my body can handle and feeling rather bloated, if I can persuade and drag my lazy self along for a run I think I might be able to burn at least quarter of the chocolate I consumed this weekend. But I don't see that happening any time soon. So lets move on!

Today's outfit is very preppy(ish). This trend is one of my favorite trends. May be because I think it's one of the easiest outfits to put together. I wore this floral printed trouser here. It's so comfy and I love how the print is so easy on the eye, so a bit of sunshine and I thought I ll take it out. It was still a bit cold even though the sun was out so I wore this jumper+shirt combo. This bright pink jumper is great when introducing spring colors.







 Got too excited when I realized didn't really have to wear my boots:) So I went for these Lace up Oxfords from Gap. Bought these last Autumn but you can buy similar here. (My once are Suede but the similar once are leather).They are so soft and very lightweight that some times I forget I'm wearing them.








I have had problem's with my bloglovin but managed to get it fixed today. So if you are following me you didn't get any of my blog updates from March 11th because of this. Not to worry it's fixed! Please feel free to have a nosy if you missed my previous blogs:) (thank you)

Jumper - Topshop
Jeans-Gap
Shoes -Gap 
Bag- E-bay

What do you think about this look? Liking much? 

Follow me on bloglovin, Facebook, Instagram  

xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey dear! I adore this outfit! great for this time of the year! Amazing pants!

Fashionvitae.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh nice, ofcourse i wont needing it. But i know some ppl who will be lovin this :)

Unknown said...

Love the colour of the jumper!

laurensplace743.blogspot.com

Lauren x