Sunday 3 March 2013

Kenzo love in!

                Kenzo's tiger print jumper has got everyone tiger crazy! From H&M, Topshop, Vero Moda to Zara. Really good news for all who doesn't want to splash out £180 on the sold out jumper. I am so glad this old school brand made a comeback. I am in love! There's more colors to choose from but this green jumper is my favorite.



Kenzo Tiger Sweatshirt Worn by Elena Perminova

It's a great sweater to dress up or dress down and the color is just right for this time of the year when your trying to break away from the dull colors you have been wearing through out winter.



I put together this mood board to get me going! This sweater is on top of my wishlist. The print also comes in the forms of shoes, bags and even phone cases. Great news!

Lets turn to high street options that we can all rely on shall we?? I went shopping on a very busy Saturday and Couldn't help noticing all the Kenzo inspired Tiger print jumpers and t-shirts.

Topshop £28.00



Asos £30.00



Zara £19.99

I was spoilt for choice where ever I went. Topshop had more heavy knits with jumpers and long sleeve t-shirts, where as Zara had more lighter knits, with loose fitted t-shirts. But I fell in love with one particular jumper in H&M only for £14.99. The colors are perfect to add a bit of sunshine in to my dull winter wardrobe and I can wear it with almost everything. 










Boyfriend Jeans - Gap
Bag - Oasis
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins
Sweater - H&M
Necklace - Accessorize 

It was a lovely sunny Sunday. One of those Sunday's we haven't had for awhile. I wanted a loose, comfortable fit so I paired the jumper with a plain white shirt and my favorite Gap boyfriend jeans. I love these jeans because they are no doubt the most comfortable pair of jean's I own. The necklace from Accessorize bring out the colors on the print. I will probably wear this jumper every day if I can because I love it that much! 




No comments: