Monday 11 March 2013

Ice cold Leather

How cold is it today?? I had to wake up at 6am to go to work and was very happy to see that nights are getting shorter. But it was short lived as I let my self out of the house and was hit by the bitterly cold air and wind. I have just started buying summer pieces and thought it's time to put my winter boots and coat away! 

Anyway talking about buying new clothes, I'v been to Zara and found this black leather playsuit. Love!!














I actually went in to buy some leather shorts but ended up buying this. The white shirt is one of my other favorites too which is also from Zara. I think the shirt look really pretty with the playsuit because of the 'matchy matchy' peter pan collar detail. You can even wear the playsuit with a printed shirt rather than a plain one to add a bit of 'oomph' or use bright accessories and shoes. I wanted to do monochrome with minimum accessories because the playsuit is quite a strong piece and didn't want to overkill it as I think monochrome is best when kept simple. I get asked where my belt is from every time I wear it. It's from Primark and cost me only £2. I love Primark for cheap statement accessories like this. The leather bag is from Gap and it's one of my night out must haves because it goes with any outfit I put together.

Hope you all had a great Monday!

No comments: