Tuesday 5 March 2013

D&G Fall 2013

Am I the only one in love with the new Dolce & Gabbana collection?? I Don't think I'v got this excited about a collection since Elie Saab. I am a sucker for lace and any sparkly embroidery work and boy! does Dolce & Gabbana deliver that in bucket loads. On top of that their timing is perfect to base the collection on the golden mosaics of Sicily's Cathedral of Monreale. Controversial or what? 




      Red Pieces are my favorite becaus I think it gives a real sense of romanticism. Well atleast to me. How they managed to achieve that by being inspired by the mosaic is beyond me. The collection also bring out the serenity of the paintings. The amount of attention to detail given to these pieces by D&G is incredible. From detailing on the shoes, belts, clutch bags to jewellery worn by the models shows exceptional craftsmanship.


I predict high street will soon go crazy with all D&G inspired bead work and prints. Can't wait! hopefully wont have to wait that long!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Thank you so much for the follow.^^
Follow you back on bloglovin.
Lovely greets from germany